- 1.1. The use of the Website’s materials and services is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- 1.2. This Agreement is a public offer. By getting access to the Website’s materials, the User joins this Agreement. The Agreement is not subject to signing by the both parties and is valid in electronic form.
- 1.3. The Website’s Administration may unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes shall become effective in 3 (Three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the website. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he/she shall stop using the Website, its materials and services.
- 2.1. The User agrees not to take any actions that can violate the Russian or international laws, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to malfunction of the Website and its services.
- 2.2. The use of the Website’s materials without permission of their owners is prohibited (article 1270 of the RF Civil Code). For the lawful use of the Website’s materials, the proper agreements with their owners shall be executed.
- 2.3. When citing the Website’s materials, including copyrighted works, a link to the Website is required (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 in article 1274 of the RF Civil Code).
- 2.4. The User’s comments and other notes at the Website shall not contradict to the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted standards of morality and ethics.
- 2.5. The User is informed that the Website’s Administration is not responsible for the User’s access and use of external resources, links to which can be posted on the Website.
- 2.6. The User agrees that the Website’s Administration is not responsible for and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User for any possible or incurred losses or damages related to any content of the Website, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or received through external websites or resources, or any other contacts that the User initiated by using the Website’s information or links to external resources.
- 2.7. The User agrees that all or any materials and services of the Website may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Website’s Administration bears no liability and has no obligations in connection with such advertising.
- 2.8. By accessing the Website and using its content, the User agrees that he/she:
- 2.8.1. Expresses its unconditional consent to all the terms of this Agreement and undertakes to comply with them or stop using the Website.
- 2.8.2. To implement this Agreement, the Users shall allow the Website Owner to use, store, process and disseminate personal data in the way and to the extent that is necessary to comply with this Agreement. The procedure for the use, storage, processing and dissemination of the Users’ personal
data is described at: https://epizode.eu/confidentiality.
- 3.1. All possible disputes arising out of or in relation to this Agreement shall be settled under the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 3.2. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as establishing of agent relations, partnerships, joint activities, employment, or any other relations between the User and the Website’s Administration failed to be expressly provided for hereby.
- 3.3. If a court considers any provision of this Agreement as invalid or unenforceable, it does not entail invalidation of other provisions hereof.
- 3.4. Omission of the Website’s Administration in case of violation of the Agreement by any User does not deprive the Website’s Administration of the right to take later actions to protect its interests and copyright in relation to the Website content legally protected.
The User confirms that he/she has read all provisions of this Agreement and accepts them unconditionally.
- 3.5. This Agreement shall become effective upon acceptance of this offer by the User and remain in force for an indefinite period.
The user confirms that he/she is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and accepts them unconditionally.